Friday, November 11, 2011

Farewell

It's the last blog of the semester and it feels a little sad, to be honest. I have blogged on my personal blog on Blogspot since 2009, and before that on Xanga (back in "the good ol' days"). It's always sort of sad when you finish a blog--I get very melodramatic and nostalgic about it. The great thing about blogs is that they are very much like a diary or journal--they hold personal thoughts that you wouldn't usually say, but that you think about and dwell on. I love blogging and am very glad that we had the opportunity to blog in this English class. It's even sadder ending this blog because I began to look forward to the end of the week to check up on all you and read all of your blogs. It was great reading up on all of you and I wish you good luck with the rest of the semester. Happy holidays, as well!

5 comments:

  1. Yes its odd this being our last post, but so anxious to get into the holidays!!! Thanks so much for your sweet post! My surg went well & I can see Thank You Lord! Such a blessing really! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a drag not posting anymore. I look forward to seeing what everyone is up to or has planned for the weekend. I've never blogged prior to this class, but have enjoyed every aspect of it. I've had a journal for a few years but never wrote in it. I'm pretty sure that I will start to write in it now. It's so freeing to write out what's on your mind with no judgements. I have also enjoyed having you as a group member. Have a great rest of the semester and wonderful holidays.

    Enjoy your REAL Christmas tree!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As sad as I am that this is our last blog, it also means I am one step closer to being done with this semester! Only 5 more to go! Thats what I get for switching my major three times lol. Enjoy the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to try writing a blog. It was a great experience and a great opportunity to get to know my classmates. Thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the last blog is cause for sadness and celebration. One less thing to do!

    Have a great holiday season and good luck on your finals.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete